Import Password to phone, or tablet
To import a password generated on another device follow the steps below:
- Click the "Import password" button
- Click the "Choose File" button
- Select the option to take a photo with the camera
- Take a photo of the QR code that is displayed on the other device
- Select "Use photo" or "Save"
- You're done! The password displayed is identical to the one on the other device, without it ever being sent across the internet.
This page is for importing passwords into phones or tablets using the device's camera
You can import a password to your desktop, by browsing to an image file of the QR code, but this is less secure.
Why not generate your random password on this machine and then navigate to this page on your other device to import it from here?