www.strongpasswordgenerator.org is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
In order to be fully compliant from day 1 of the GDPR, for the time being visitors from the EU will receive no advertisements, and we will not store or examine your conversion history. We will still store your email address, if you ask us to keep you informed when our app is ready
Further details below:
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Children’s Privacy Protection
- Contact information
- Personal Data any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data
- Data subject a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
- Child a natural person under 16 years of age.
Data Protection Principles
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with Some visitors to metric-conversions.org choose to give us their email address, so we can notify them when the metric conversions app is available.
Information automatically collected about you For the time being, we will store no data for visitors from the EEA.
Information from our partners We don’t gather information about you from any third parties
How we use your Personal Data
For the time being, we will not use collect or use personal data for visitors from the EEA.
Who else can access your Personal Data
For the time being, there is no personal data for visitors from the EEA beyond the email addresses of people who have asked to be notified when the app is ready. This information is not shared with any third parties
How we secure your data
n/a for visitors from the EEA
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a Raptive (“Raptive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Raptive will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Raptive’s data usage, click here: https://raptive.com/creator-advertising-privacy-statement/
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.